Friday, May 8, 2009

Sign is Up!

We finally put up the "Jake's Opening Soon" sign yesterday. I wanted to put our targeted opening date of 5/21 but that remains unconfirmed. We still need our building inspection and to complete the outdoor lighting and displays....

I also purchased a new cash register yesterday from Staples. It is a basic electronic register from Sharp for $99.99 with a $50 mail-in rebate.....couldn't beat the price. Rick and I set it up last night and tested out the process. All was good with the exception of not knowing how to use the check and credit keys in lieu of the cash key so we could properly reconcile our sales reports at the end of each day. I will call Sharp's customer service today and ask them.

In the meantime, we are still looking for someone to paint our sign....if you know of anyone please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment